Wednesday 31 December 2008

It's Official - Bird Forum Admin Read Loxia Fantastica !

Well, well. I have just been emailed by a regular LF fan (there is at least one) that those lurvely chaps and chappess's at Bird Forum Admin have deleted the link to this blog from all of my posts on their site. Nice touch - keep all my posts ( and pictures, which I will be contacting you about in the New Year as you do not have my permission to display them) but delete the link to my blog cause you're scared someone might read something negative about you ! Owww dibins.

I can only take it then that Bird Forum Admin actually do read this fantastic blog before you. Good ! I hope some of the reality of your actions and your blatant bias hits home, though I sincerely doubt it will though. Just a thought - in my opinion Bird Forum seems to be dying of death these days - there are fewer posts by the 'old school' that were very prolific on there a few years ago. Maybe more people are writing blogs which I think on the whole is much healthier - there is no agenda or biased moderation that is rife on Bird Forum. What you see is what you get, and if you don't like it you don't have to read it.

Strength is the ablity to be capable of listening to criticism, and when necessary, take it on the chin. It appears Bird Forum isn't strong and can't take any criticism. It panders to the whimsical rantings of certain members that they are 'chummy' with to the detriment of others.

No more BF criticism from now on I promise - lets just let it (BF) die of death in peace.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ! 2009 is going to be a mega crossbill year and er...if its not then it will be 2010 !

No comments: